Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lay Over, without the Laying

Blogger looks cool in Czeck (I am sitting here and I do not know how to spell it) but this keyboard is crazy. I cannot find how to do an apostrophe. Heh.

So I had a whole lot of things I wanted to write, but I do not think I have the mental capabilities to figure out how to type it all, at this time. Instead, I am going to take my dubious cup of warm tepid tea, well, tea is not the word I am groping for, and go write it all out by hand so that when I can type, I will not forget what I was planning to say.

Of course, baby has now collapsed in exhaustion after diligently staying awake for the last seven hours. She will get a nice restful nap in preparation for the next flight, while I wander around awake.

Later today, in Jerusalem. Exclamation Point.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there yet?
Me praying like crazy that you all land with your feet on the ground and have a wonderful -- a Gorgeous -- time.
Jealously. ME

Anonymous said...

Actually, I meant to say, "Are YOU there yet?" It's 3.35 p.m. my time, in Nairobi, which is the same time zone as Jerusalem, so I should think you are looking for luggage or a taxi, or something. Tell me all about it!
ME

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are safely in Jerusalem. All is well here. I hope you three can get some rest to catch up on time. I tried to call the kiddos but no one answered my voice so I am sure they are off having fun and I will try later. Love to you all.