(Not In Order Of Importance)
1. That' I'm not turning 36 yet, only 35.
2. That I've convinced my children not to pretend to be in a band and perform rock music as a present.
3. My mom and dad
4. That for ten years I had a beautiful cat.
5. My big beautiful red living room rug.
11. The Baby (who still needs a blog name)
12. That we got a proper holiday this year.
13. Matt's parents.
14. The remarkably good sermon we heard this morning at The City Church.
15. That the little bit of garden we planted actually grew.
16. That Matt's foot healed all the way.
17. That child birth didn't kill me (yet).
18. That I got to grow up abroad and had so many interesting pets.
20. That I know how to read.
21. That I got to go to Cornell and study fascinating and useless things.
22. That I'm exactly as tall as I am and that my feet haven't spread to much (yet).
23. That we can work in and live next to the church.
24. That the church is increasingly full of fascinating and gospel driven people.
25. My pediatrician.
26. My OB doctor.
27. This amazing fountain here in Corpus that the children can actually go in.
28. That my girls have such beautiful clothes and hair and they let me put stuff in it.
29. That my boys are next to each other in birth so as to fend off their sisters.
30. My beautiful new Kindle