Wednesday, February 06, 2013

something I meant to mention a lot earlier

My very long time friend and her sister happened to write and illustrate a lovely book recently called Olive's Balloon Adventure. Marigold received this book from St. Nicholas before Christmas and I would say that she and Gladys and I would highly recommend it for any little person who intends to do everything herself without help or interference from any living person of any kind. I meant to say this very thing here before Christmas on the off chance that any of you were casting about for just such a book. But now it's only a week before Valentine's Day and perhaps you know a little someone who longs to look at beautiful pictures and read about Olive meeting so many interesting creatures. As for me, I am so impressed to know someone cool enough to have written any book at all let alone a charming and lovely one.
Pip pip

No comments: