Tuesday, November 16, 2010

all dickensy and english

I really miss blogging.
really really really
But also, I'm really really tired
just a little more tired every day
and a little more hungry
and a little rounder
and a little more out of breath.


I tried to read aloud two paragraphs of A Christmas Carol in class and found myself completely out of breath.

On a completely unrelated subject, Prince William is finally going to marry that lovely girl!!! Listened to the BBC giggling on about it all the way to school this morning. Immediately was able to taste the delicious hamburger I ate as a small enthralled child watching Princess Di process down the aisle on the telly in Horsely's Green .

On that auspicious note, I will betake myself to bed and dream of  the queen in a large hat.

No comments: